Vibrating Alarm & Adjustable Wrist Wallet - Silent Vibrating Alarm Reminder - Wrist Wallet & Vibrating Reminder Alarm, Personal Reminder Device
|Home | MY tiny REMINDER | Features | Product Uses | FAQ's | Buy Now | Photos | Testimonials | Instructions | Media | Contact Us|
Uses for MY tiny REMINDER® - A Personal Reminder Device, Vibrating Alarm & Wrist Wallet
As you can imagine, the uses for MY tiny REMINDER® are endless. Below you will find some of the most common ones:
* Audible/beeping alarms can be startling in the morning. Calmly wake up without disturbing others.
* When to begin or end meetings, conference calls, speeches.
* Hearing impaired - when audible alarms aren’t sufficient.
* Toilet training, incontinence, bedwetting.
* Catch a train, bus, plane.
* Noisy environments – workplace, sporting events, concerts.
* Fitness/Exercising/Workouts/Training – Walking, jogging, biking, etc.
* Meditation/Physical Therapy/Hypnotherapy.
* Students – classes, study time, shopping, meet friends, library, work.
* Children – preset a time to come home when over a friend’s or neighbors.
* Cooking – Start meals. No need to stay near the kitchen to listen for a timer.
* Coaches – Set the Countdown Timer to efficiently manage drills and practices.
* Teachers/Tutors/Instructors – tests, lesson time.
* Beauticians/Medical Service Providers – More professional to promptly return to a customer or patient instead of using embarrassing audible alarms.
* Online shopping – for when end of bidding is near.
* Favorite TV program about to start.
* Yard work, chores.
* Parking meters – No more tickets.
PLEASE READ IF USING AS A MEDICAL AID. Medical Disclaimer
Innovative Product Source LLC, creators of My tiny Reminder®, does not give medical advice, nor are we engaged in the practice of medicine. My tiny Reminder® is a product intended to assist one in remembering various tasks, commitments and appointments throughout their day.
My tiny Reminder® can used to assist one in remembering to take medications at certain times, as determined by the user and with the assitance pr professional medical advice. Correct programming of the alarm unit, ensuring that the unit is properly activating at the pre-set time/times, and actually taking any medications, is the responsibility of the user. My tiny Reminder should be used to supplement, not substitute, any method for remembering to take medicatiion and should not be relied upon as the only method for remembering.
If you are using My tiny Reminder® for such purposes, you agree that you are doing so voluntarily, releasing Innovative Product Source LLC from any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages arising there from. All medical advice should be provided by a licensed physician or medical practitioner.
Busy adults, active seniors and children at work or play ... helps be on your way to a better day.
“Where has this been?! I would find myself doing errands and time flying by. Scrambling to pick up the kids from the bus stop on time. Thank you.”
P.O. BOX 2121, EAST MILLSTONE, NJ 08875 - 732-873-8292 - email@example.com© 2012 My Tiny Reminder®
All rights reserved.
New Jersey's #1 Website Directory